[imp] (no subject)

Chris cth at fast.dnswatch.com
Wed Oct 20 18:49:30 PDT 2004

Greetings,
 What does it take to make this work with IMAP-UW on a FreeBSD 5 install?
I attempted to use the default provided with the FreeBSD port of this -
making all the adjustments for the interface and type of mail server to
use, all without success. Error reported on the test page:
server="<my host.domain here>" user="<myUsernameHere" mailbox="{<my host.domain
here>:143}INBOX"

Any thoughts/ help?

Also, the webserver error log provides the following message:

[error] PHP Notice:  Server disables LOGIN, no recognized SASL authenticator
(errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

Will I need to use the -DWITHOUT_SSL flag when making/ installing IMAP-UW?

Thank you for all your time and consideration in this matter.
Sincerely,
 Chris

--
The one who says it can't be done should not
interrupt the one who is doing it.