[imp] OpenPGP compatibility?

Eric Sheesley esheesle at bcpl.net
Tue Oct 26 04:32:56 PDT 2004

I suspect you're right.  There is a .dat for each mime section so obviously
it is just naming them that cause it doesn't know what else to do.  It seems
that most programs support inline encryption/sigs but not so many support
mime encoded.  Does this seem like the best directiont to take?

Thanks,
Eric