[imp] Filters with more options....

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Thu Oct 28 07:16:30 PDT 2004

I know that I need to install from CVS but I'm also sure that Debian apt
package use different path to store files and to  configure horde regard
usual installation... So I think that maybe I need another Debian
package to be sure to upgrade my installation without any problems.
Is an apt-package available with a more recent version of
Horde-imp-turba-kronolith ?

Marco