[imp] strange error after updating to php5

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Sat Oct 30 12:10:27 PDT 2004

Ok, so I've heard horde is php5 compatable, but is it?
Updated to php5 this morning, and the only thing that doesn't seem to be working is horde so far. Any time I go to the url, I get this:

A fatal error has occurred
horde is not activated
Details have been logged for the administrator.
Tried reinstalling from CVS, same thing.

So, what exactly must be done to "activate" horde under php5?
I checked the pear modules, everything seems to be up to date
I downloaded framework, ran the utility in there
Nothing seems to be working, so I guess the question is what am I doing wrong?