[imp] IMP not showing attachments in messgae view

Paul Porter pporter at vicor.com
Sun Oct 31 14:53:06 PST 2004

Hi,

A failed imp upgrade to 3.2.6 deleted a majority of my configuration files
forced me to reinstall the old 3.2.5 package. Everything seems to be back to
the way it was before the botched upgrade, but there is one strange problem:
attachments are no longer shown when you open a message. If I do in-line
viewing from the Inbox, you see the correct message size and the paperclip
icon, but there is no longer a "Parts" section in the message view. Any
ideas?

The IMP service is running on the mail server.

Here are the package and OS details:

FreeBSD 4.10-PRERELEASE
horde-2.2.5_1
horde-passwd-2.2.1