[imp] folder navigator in cvs head

Ben Poliakoff benp at reed.edu
Tue Nov 2 10:03:00 PST 2004

* Ben Poliakoff <benp at reed.edu> [041101 15:38]:
> On my two horde installations I'm seeing problems with the imp folder
> navigator (click on the "Folders" button and nothing happens).
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

An update, I'm seeing this problem specifically when imp's
"$_prefs['nav_expanded']" (i.e.: "Expand the entire folder tree by
default in the folders view?") is set to "Remember the last view" (2).
When I set the preference to "no" (0) or "yes" (1) then the folder
navigator works properly again.

So the problem appears to be with the "Remember the last view"
functionality.

I'm seeing the same behavior on both two separate horde/imp cvs head
installations.

Ben