[imp] compose with attachment/s sized 800kb+

kendyl peebles kendylpeebles at clancytheys.com
Tue Nov 2 11:10:30 PST 2004

hmm all these tests were multiple files adding up to the attachment sizes
listed... none were a single file...

I just tried to attach a single file that was above the stated filesize
limits of 7mb...  (7.45mb)
at the top of the compose window I got what I've been expecting to happen
in all the previous tests...
"There was a problem with the file upload. The file may have been larger
than the maximum allowed size (7 MB)."
If I try to upload a file over 8mb (reaching my script memory_limit
setting threshold) I begin to get "server not found" pages in the compose
popup.
I wonder if anyone has thought of the fact that multiple files would be
attached to an e-mail that would total up to more than the allowable
e-mail attachment size... or have I missed an important configuration
issue???

any of you horde/imp developers have thoughts on this? or is this a
feature-fix in the up and coming version 4?

Kendyl