[imp] Thumbnails ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Thu Nov 4 14:39:29 PST 2004

I have the GD extension in PHP .. according to:

"Horde requires either GD support built-in to PHP (--with-gd) or the
ImageMagick software package (http://www.imagemagick.org/) to do image
manipulation/creation. If using ImageMagick, specify the full path name to
the 'convert' program. On Windows, this path *cannot* have spaces in it.
Use DOS-style abbreviations if necessary: Progra~1 instead of Program
Files, for instance. If using GD, or using neither, leave this field
blank."

I assumed that I didn't need to do anything else ... ?