[imp] imp login issue redirects to horde then require second login

James cypher at woh.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 18:05:23 PST 2004

Quoting Tore Dalaker <tore at dalaker.com>:

> Hi
>
> I got a problem a login issue with imp/horde when using
> http://domain/horde/imp
> I get redirected to http://domain/horde and need to login to the horde
> framework first then login again to access imp.
>
> I've googled this subject but can't seem to find a solution on my problem
> If anyone got a solution please help me :)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tore Dalaker
> Olaveien 11
> 4353 Klepp Stasjon
> Norway
>
> tore at dalaker.com
> +4798024965

  To fix this go to the horde/config directory and edit registry.php.  Inside
there is this paragraph:

/* auth: Handler for user authentication.
 *   Uncomment the auth/login/logout lines if you want to let
 *   IMP handle the authentication for Horde. This avoids the
 *   "double login" while accessing IMP.
 */
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

  Just uncomment the lines like it says and you should be good to go.

- James