[imp] imp pop-up notification

Paul Rentschler paulr at librariansbooklink.com
Fri Nov 5 07:04:05 PST 2004

To enable pop-up notification:

>From IMP, click the "Options" button in the toolbar across the top.

On the options screen, the column on the far right labeled "Other
Options" has a entry labeled "New Mail" (second from the bottom on my
install). Click that entry labeled "New Mail". Note the description:
"Control when new mail will be checked for, and whether or not to
notify you when it arrives."

The new mail options allow you to set how often the folder view
refreshs (or reloads) and....
"Display pop-up notification of new mail?"

Check that box and click Save Options. You are all set.

I have a user who is using the feature and it works fine.

Paul