[imp] login task (imp's fetchmail) and freeze

Rong-En Fan rafan at csie.org
Mon Nov 8 04:43:35 PST 2004

hi,

I'm running July 23's -HEAD Horde/IMP. there is one problem.
If I setup a fetchmail account and set fetchmail when login,
then, when I login next time, the screen shows that
it's going to run following (fetchmail) maintenence task
and a button 'click to continue'. but I click that bottom,
it indeed do fetchmail, but it doesn't bring me to the
mailbox page.

I roughly check the cvs log abount everything about *maintence*
scripts/javascsipts but found nothing about this problem.
Is there any suggestions?

Regards,
rafan.