[imp] Securing IMP4's Administrator page

Steve Lidie sol0 at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Nov 8 10:34:09 PST 2004

I now have Horde 3/IMP 4 betas running, but how do I keep users from
accessing the admin page, where I have, for instance, the MySQL DB
password? I have found this disclaimer in the Administrator's FAQ:

Note: the admin user which is sometimes referred to in the mailing
lists ONLY applies to the latest development version (CVS HEAD version)
and IS NOT available in the release versions.

OK.  Still, how to is secure it? ;)  And if it's not there in the final
release does that mean the fine web configuration pages no longer
exist?

Apologies in advance for possibly stupid questions.

Steve