[imp] Page Cannot Be Displayed

geoff at whootis.com geoff at whootis.com
Mon Nov 8 21:34:47 PST 2004

Has any resolution been found for this issue:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=109526567615734&w=2

I have the identical situation occuring on my server.  I am running the most
stable version of Horde and IMP, and my customers continue to see this issue.
I am hosted off of Apache 2.0.49 on FreeBSD 4.9.  The issue distinctly occurs
only with Internet Explorer.  Attempts to recreate the issue with Mozilla or
Firefox come up empty.  The issue is also not consistent.  The user, while
getting the error often, does not *always* get the error.

When the error occurs there are no entries to the Horde log, or even Apache.
The error is distinctly happening on the client side.

Anyway, has anyone any idea as to what is up with this?  Problems with the
self-signed cert maybe?  I tried importing the cert in IE but that did not
change anything.

For reference, I captured the error in a screen shot so you can see what it
looks like.

http://www.whootis.com/pics/horde_error.GIF

Thanks!
Geoff