[imp] Problems logging in

Anthony R. Mattke tonhe at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 9 19:50:47 PST 2004

And yet no one can seem to give a single idea on what could be
misconfigured or what could cause imp/horde to not let you log on at
all..

I have set horde / imp up in the past, but that was many versions ago.
Just recently I have tried the current stable and 3.0 beta versions
(havent got around the CVS head) and have had no luck logging in to
horde as admin, or to imp. and yes, i have manually inserted an admin
user into the horde_users table. (with an md5 encrypted password) all i
ever get, is sent back to the login screen.

any suggestions at all would be welcome.. I would really prefer to use
imp over what I have in place atm.

see previous posts for php version info.. etc etc..

thanks for your time.

--
Anthony R. Mattke <tonhe at adelphia.net>