[imp] custom_login.php / auto-login to imp w/ Horde 3.0 / IMP 4.0 beta

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Nov 10 11:48:11 PST 2004

> >> You probably rather want a transparent authentication driver and hordeauth
> >> in IMP, just like you described below.

I've got the transparent auth working now, and I found I could do the equivalent
of IMP's redirect_on_logout in Horde by recreating the registry block for the
"logout" application.

What I'm finding now is if people hit their browser's back arrow when logging
out (either getting redirected to our custom "are you sure you want to logout
screen", or using the default behavior), they're presented w/ a message inbox
screen with *one* message it in (whatever is the first message in their box,
depending on their sort order).  If they then choose "inbox" or "refresh", it
shows them their inbox as normal.

Kinda confusing.

Any suggestions?

Liam