[imp] Storing IMAP Account details in Horde

Justin imp at justinedelson.com
Thu Nov 11 12:13:48 PST 2004

I hope this wasn't already posted - I couldn't find anything similar in
the mail archives.

My IMAP usernames are messy and hard to remember. What I'd like to do to
work around this is to have users log into Horde and enter their IMAP
credentials somewhere. These would then be used to login to the IMAP server.

This is an inversion of the suggestions within the documentation to use
IMP authentication as the Horde authentication source.

Any thoughts?