[imp] image blocking in inline html messages searches all turba sources

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:47:07 PST 2004

>> This is probably a bug.  When I added this functionality I just grabbed all
>> the sources using Turba's API.  Most likely it needs to changed so that
>> address books not used for searching are removed from this list.
>
> Try what I just committed.

I tried dropping it into place over the copy from the beta tarball, and it
doesn't work.  The apache error log says:

[Thu Nov 11 15:44:11 2004] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
on a non-object in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde-3.0-beta/imp-h3-4.0-beta/lib/MIME/Viewer/html.php
on line 142

Liam