[imp] custom_login.php / auto-login to imp w/ Horde 3.0 / IMP 4.0 beta

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:53:56 PST 2004

> There shouldn't be code still checking for that, are you saying there is? We
> should add a logout_page config option, though.

The code in horde/login.php still checks for a logout application,
which is why
I tried it this way.

> No idea where that's coming from. Maybe not clearing the session
> appropriately with your custom logout page?

It does the same thing even when I don't use my custom logout page.

With the Auth mechanism I'm using (basically, the http auth mechanism, but it
automatically sets the user and password to $_SERVER[ 'REMOTE_USER' ] instead
of checking for PHP_AUTH_USER and PHP_AUTH_PASS), it just logs you into horde
again automatically on logout since it has your login information when you log
out using the default logout behavior (the user sees the Horde "welcome,
username" portal screen).   If you hit the "browser back" button from the
portal screen, you're presented your inbox again, with one message in it (that
message being the first that it would desplay, depending on your current sort
order).

Liam