[imp] Problems logging in

Anthony R. Mattke tonhe at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 11 19:25:38 PST 2004

Ok since my last post was also ignored by all but one. And thank you to
you sir. I figured I'd post some more info reguarding my configuration
of horde and imp, here are the configs all tar'd up
http://www.mattke.net/configs.tar

if you can help, please do.. no one that has looked at my config /
server info can see any issue or problems.. the pop server has no
problems being accessed from other installs of imp

check out
http://www.mattke.net/horde/test.php
http://www.mattke.net/horde/imp/test.php
you can run a test using the following user/pass
username = imp at mattke.net / password = password

or try to login
http://www.mattke.net/horde/imp/

thanks for your time..