[imp] email body not shown

Stefan Gatterbauer s_gatterbauer at idlm.net
Sun Nov 14 06:01:26 PST 2004

Hello,

I am using the CVS way of Horde - it is wonderful - and I have on 2 different
Linux-machines (Fedora 2 and SuSE 9.1) the problem, that after restarting the
apache daemon (1.3.31 and 1.3.29 - both with php-4.3.9) no mail content is shown
in imp --> only header-lines without linebreak
It is OK again after running  pear install --force framework/MIME/package.xml
 every (!) time after (re)starting apache.

CVS from friday / config-files and framework updated
PEAR : 1.3.3.1 with no outdated modules

Thank you in advance

Stefan