[imp] segfault on login..

Paul Rentschler paulr at librariansbooklink.com
Sun Nov 14 18:15:48 PST 2004

I have successfully configured Horde/IMP to work with POP on
phpwebhosting's servers. It has been a while since I did it, but I
used a 3.x version of IMP. I would contact phpwebhosting as they have
been very good to me in the past on support issues.

Out of curiousity, were you going to use IMAP or POP?  Please reply
off the list.

Paul