[imp] gray selection for virtual folder in Folder Navigator

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Mon Nov 15 09:43:37 PST 2004

> Zitat von 張良文 <david at tmv.gov.tw>:
>
>> Hi all:
>> My HORDE+IMP (CVS Head) was up2date.
>> I noted that the virtual folder in "Folder Navigator" display with gray
>> selection and could not be click-select for more operation.Is this
>> is a bug ?
>
> No. As the name implies, these are only virtual folders, so you can't do
> folder operations on them.

Jan is correct, at least at this time.  In the future, I would like to see
Virtual folders be able to do many of the things regular folders can do (i.e.
check for new mail), but right now that code has not been written and, even if
written, has not been tested nearly enough to be included in 4.0.

I will try to add an interim solution in the next few days (static links to
allow basic editing, deleting, and adding of virtual folders) but these will
not utilize the checkboxes either.  And the checkboxes need to be there
or else
the row/column formatting is entirely messed up.

michael