[imp] IMP + Turba problem

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Mon Nov 15 19:11:51 PST 2004

Hi list

IMP ver             3.2.3
Horde ver           2.2.5
Turba ver           1.2.2

The address book in the Compose window takes a long time to load or doesn't
load at all after installing Turba. When this happens the other IMP menu
icons like folders, Inbox, search also takes long time to load or doesn't
load.I have to relogin.
When I renamed the folder "turba' it's working fine.

Is there any incompatible issue? I did the configuration according from the
installation manual from horde.org

Plz Help?

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.