[imp] Authentication

Piviul pluto at flanet.org
Tue Nov 16 08:54:47 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Search the mailing list archive.
Hi Jan thank you for your help but I've spent two hours on looking for
this issue before writing in ML; neverthless now I don't know if
authentication is getting in clear or md5-ashed-crypted. Perhaps the
cause is my english poorness, my humble thought, lack of knowledge...
but it is a week that I try to install horde+imp+turba.

Please, someone can help me? Authentication (using imap/notls) is in
clear or not? If it isn't, there is a patch to get the authentication in
clear?

Thank you very much

Piviul