[imp] Attachments not showing up?

Stefan Jakobsson stefanj at eastpoint.se
Thu Nov 18 02:22:32 PST 2004

Hello!

Have a slight probem that just showed up, all of a sudden, it seems like
attachments can't be viewed in IMP. The size of the mail as shown in IMP is
consistent with the attachment and if you POP the mail to Outlook the
attachment shows up. Have not made any uppgrades to Horde/IMP and as far as I
can tell there can be only 2 causes for this. And I thought I would check in
too see if anyone has any other ideas instead.

1) I upgraded Courier-IMAP to a newer version.

2) The standard /tmp directory is getting kinda "full" with old attachments and
stuff, can I safely delete the ones there and could that cause IMP to stop
showing attachments?

Stefan Jakobsson
Systemansvarig
Eastpoint AB