[imp] autologin creating new sessions mid-session

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Nov 19 01:36:34 PST 2004

Zitat von Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

>> Sounds like this is happening anytime you hit an app/index.php file.
>> IMP's loads imp/redirect.php, which has code which might explain
>> this, but I have no idea why you'd be getting it in other apps -
>> you'll have to trace that a bit more.
>
> It doesn't seem to do this in the beta version of the applications.
> Suggestions for where to check in Turba and Ingo?
>
>> For IMP, look in imp/redirect.php and see if you're hitting the else
>> case around line 58 that's nuking the session. If so, see which test
>> around line 29 is being failed, and we can go from there. Also see if
>> $autologin is being set.
>
> I don't think I'm getting trapped by the else around line 58.  I put some
> debugging stubs in, and haven't seen their output in my horde log.
>
> I see in my transfer logs that redirect.php is getting hit a lot, and that
> autologin is set to true..
>
> GET
> /horde-3.0-rc1/imp/redirect.php?Horde=1c7adedeca9831cf27be675fdea170c7&actionID=login&autologin=1&frameset=1&server_key=umce
> HTTP/1.1
>
> In my debug logs, I'm seeing a lot of..
>
> Nov 18 16:02:29 HORDE [debug] [] SQL Query by DataTree_sql::_load(): SELECT
> datatree_id, datatree_name, datatree_parents, datatree_order FROM
> horde_datatree WHERE group_uid = 'horde.perms' [on line 106 of
> "/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde-3.0-rc1/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
> Nov 18 16:02:29 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission for ingo
> [on line 664 of
> "/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde-3.0-rc1/lib/Horde/Registry.php"]

The missing user name means that you are not authenticated during this
stage. As you use a transparent authentication driver, this might be a bug
in your driver or in the transparent authentication handling. Can you try
one of the existing transparent drivers, like the original HTTP driver?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/