[imp] autologin creating new sessions mid-session

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Nov 19 10:14:11 PST 2004

> It would be extremely helpful if you could narrow down a change that caused
> this. I'm not aware of any big changes in authentication, so I'm a little at
> a loss for where to start looking.

I'm not sure.  It didn't do this in the beta, and I'm using the same
configuration on our end.  I've tried switching to the native php session
handler and that didn't work.  I tried turning off hordeauth passthru
authentication in imp/config/servers.php, and that didn't work.  In each
case, every time you switch applications, you get a new sessionID - even
if you go back to an application you were already using.

Liam