[imp] IMP4 RC2 and sendmail mail...

Scott Bye sbye at convergedservices.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 05:25:38 PST 2004

Hi,

I currently run IMP3 and it's working fine, but I thought I'd take a
look at IMP4 - more out of curiosity than anything else. I've installed
Horde and IMP, and have come across a problem. It's on the system
co-existing with IMP3, so I don't suspect it to be a problem with
permissions or service configuration as such. When I compose a new
message in IMP and click send, it accepts and closes it. The mail shows
up in sent-mail. Unfortunately the mail is never actually sent. My
sendmail logs show no attempts at sending the mail, and the horde.log
records nothing either.

I'm using sendmail - this is from the horde conf.php:

[root at omegahost config]# cat conf.php|grep mailer

$conf['mailer']['params']['sendmail_path'] = '/usr/lib/sendmail';

$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';

The IMP servers.php has a single IMAP server listed in it.

Am I missing something silly here?

Regards,

Scott

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If
you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any
attachments and notify the sender of mis-delivery; any use or disclosure of the
contents of either is un-authorised and may be unlawful. All liability for
viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
states them, with requisite authority, to be those of Converged Services Ltd.