[imp] Help - IMP 4 RC2 Only Dispalys Headers

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Nov 28 08:37:43 PST 2004

Hi

I'm having a problem with IMP 4 RC2. I tried a fresh install of Horde 3 RC2
on a FC2 box Running PHP 4.2.8, mysql 4.1.7 and cyrus-imapd-2.2.3. The
problem is that IMP only displays header information, but does not display
messages. Horde 2 and IMP 3 work fine with this combination.

I have been told, I need to install c-client libraries in order to be able
to get imp to work properly. However, after reading the README file, it
tells me that I need to install and invoke imapd, pop2d and pop3d. However,
these services are supplied by cyrus. So the question I guess I have, is
what and how do I need to install to get IMP 4 to work the way its supposed
to.

Eli