[imp] IMP4.0rc2 - Personal Identity Headers

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Sun Nov 28 17:46:04 PST 2004

I have configured my personal identity to include some additional headers for
each message, if available.  For instance I have DSpam results headers, as well
as the Amavis "X-Amavis-Alert" header.

When Amavis has more than one entry, I get this:

It would appear that it's not expanding the Array of headers.  When there is
only one "X-Amavis-Alert" header, it works fine, such as:

Example of my mail headers for the unexpanded array is:

When I click on "Show All Headers" those headers are properly expanded.

Let me know if you need a better example.  I'm assuming that adding the
"Received" headers for your personal identity should show this proplem nicely
(although I haven't done this)! :)

Thanks,

--
-bk