[imp] dynamically adding user-defined words to the spellcheck dictionary

James Griffioen griff at netlab.uky.edu
Mon Nov 29 10:42:12 PST 2004

When spell checking email messages, I often have to wade through a list of
correctly spelled words (often names or acronyms) that are flagged as
spelling errors because ispell doesn't know about them.

It does not appear there is support in IMP for users to (interactively via the
web interface) add new words to a *personal* dictionary. It would be nice to
have an "add to dictionary" radio button in addition to the "ignore all" radio
button.  That way the same words would not continue to come up as errors.

Have I missed an option?  Is this feature planned for future releases?

Jim