[imp] Date formats

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Tue Nov 30 06:41:38 PST 2004

Working through the prefs on the latest HEAD version, I see that the date
format for messages dated today is an IMP pref, but date format for
messages not dated today is a Horde pref.  This seems
counterintuitive--seems that both of these should be in the same place (I'd
think IMP would be preferred, as the settings appear to only be used there).

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
 -- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille