[imp] auto-login to imp w/ Horde 3.0 / IMP 4.0 RC

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 1 12:48:17 PST 2004

Quoting liamr at umich.edu:

> W/o the custom logout screen, but using the non-transparent driver,
> you're given a login screen that takes you to the Horde portal.  If
> you hit "back" in your browsers, you have to log into IMP again, but
> then you get the messed
> up inbox.
>
> I know this is a web application and that users should use the navigation
> present in the application itself rather than that in the
> browsers.... but our
> experience is the users like the browser's "back" arrow and this is
> bound to be a problem for us.

I've played around with both transparent and non-transparent drivers
(no custom
logout screens, though) and have been unable to reproduce any session
corruption issues. Plenty of problems with frame targets and
$conf['menu']['always'], but that's a different kettle.

Any thoughts on why I can't see this but you do? Can anyone else
reproduce this?

-chuck

Quincy Adams