[imp] IMP+HORDE: problems of performance

david at infonet.com.br david at infonet.com.br
Wed Dec 1 17:43:49 PST 2004

        Hi,

        I configured the support for mcrypt, first I compiled libmcrypt-2.5.7:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --disable-posix-threads

        later I compiled PHP with  --mcrypt:

./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-
pear=/usr/local/apache/lib/php --with-gettext --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-
kerberos --without-mysql --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/conf/ --with-ldap --
with-dom --enable-ftp --with-zlib --without-mysql --with-mhash --with-
mcrypt=/usr/local/apache

        and I installed the ZendOptimizer-2.5.7-linux-glibc21-i386, but the problem of
apache almost all the time using 99.9% of the processor continues.
        I discovered this while trying to open a mail that was 400K of text, as soon as
I click to open this mail, the httpd process (Apache) is spawned and uses 99.9% of the
processor for the entire 1 1/2 minutes while the mail is being opened.
        Any suggestion?

Citando lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de: