[imp] Re: Re: Re: Skewed Table Layout/CSS Problem?Firefox?

Adam Ashley aashley at optimiser.com
Mon Dec 6 17:16:05 PST 2004

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:49:53 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Adam Ashley <aashley at optimiser.com>:
>
>> As to fixing it reliably in earlier versions of firefox and mozilla,
>> none of my attempts at editing the CSS and HTML while maintaining the
>> intended behaviour of the table have been successful.
>
> And they were?

tweaking the positioning of the contents of the table, forcing sizes on
containing elements, few other things, which i've lost track off.

one thing that did work, well at least more often than the default, was
removing table-layout: fixed; but that means you get long table rows, or
your removing the nowraps on the contents and get wrapped lines. which to
me look like was against the intended behaviour.

Adam