[imp] IMP4.0rc3 - CID/MIME Multipart Messages

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Tue Dec 7 09:18:46 PST 2004

>> If the above is possible using IMP, it's not clear to me how to do
>> this.  That
>> was one of the first thing I look for! :)
>
> Exactly like I told you. Create a HTML message (with the WYSIWYG editor).

OHHH!!!!  I was under the impression that when the image was included it was
still referencing the absolute (original) url.  That's pretty neat.  It
was the
missing "browse" button for attaching local images I was assuming would have
been there if that was possible...that's really cooll guys!! :)

Okay, now I see what's going on, it's a multipart/alternative, with an imbeded
multipart/related inside.

Thanks for the help!! :)

--
-bk