[imp] translation problem

Karolis Dautartas list at public.lt
Tue Dec 7 13:41:33 PST 2004

>> hello IMP users!
>>
>> I am still using IMP 3. I have tried to correct several translation
>> problems in Lithuanian language file, and it seems like the job went
>> fine. However, if I try to add more phrases to the language file, in
>> the same format as all the others, compilation goes fine, but language
>> is reset to english.
>>
>> any ideas? Are there any other places where I need to define a new
>> phrase?

JS> I am not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but it sounds like you're
JS> doing something that you shouldn't. Did you read po/README and the gettext
JS> manual?

JS> Jan.

hi,
thank you for your answer,

The situation is that I have modified IMP quite a bit to fit my needs.
I stripped down some functions, and added some other functions of my
own. When I added more functionality to the script, at a certain point
I needed new phrases to be used for the interface. So, I tried to add
those phrases to the PO file, and then use "make" to compile all
language files.

as for READMEs, yes, I have read most of them. Maybe I missed
something in a hurry though.

Karolis