[imp] using IMP to handle horde authentication

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Dec 10 21:22:18 PST 2004

>> True.. I guess that "works fine" given my previous posts is a bit of a
>> overstatement..  Given that, can you think of a better way to handle
>> what I'm using transparent authentication for?
>
> I thought you were able to set the initial_application preference and
> that was the inconsistency.

Ah.  It has fixed the problem where users were ending up in /horde/ after
logging into IMP

I thought you were referring to the problem I've been having with my
transparent
auth mechanism where upon logging out and then logging back in users are given
either an empty mailbox or a mailbox containing a single message.  That's the
condition I can replicate.  I've also run into a situation that I can't
replicate where uses are presented an empty mailbox during what seems to be a
fresh session.

Liam