[imp] horde gettext

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 16:25:13 PST 2004

I am tring to install Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.4 on SuSE 9(suse enterprise 9), apache 2.0.49
and php 4.3.4

unfortunaly, I keep getting this error "Fatal error:
Call to undefined function: _() in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/config/registry.php on line 91"

Having read the mailing list, it refer to php having
gettext support but I have perl-gettext-1.01-576.1
gettext-0.14.1-30.1 install on my machine.

what am I doing, wrough? Am stiil getting error
message even through I have gettext installed.

My test.php will not show up anything. can you help
please? Thanks