[imp] IMP / Turba - Add emails to contacts

Stephen March steve at enerds.ca
Fri Dec 17 21:56:04 PST 2004

Hi Jan,

    This response is a little unlcear to me.   I have default address
books defined which allows users to add their own private addresses ...
Users must click "address books", then "Add", and then type in all the
required information.   There is no "Add to Addressbook" from an email
message that  does not require the users to do any typing ..

Regards,
~Steve