[imp] Fwd: Certificate failure

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 22 08:59:39 PST 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von bryan at ayesha.phys.Virginia.EDU -----
     Datum: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:53:27 -0500
       Von: "Bryan K. Wright" <bryan at ayesha.phys.Virginia.EDU>
Antwort an: bryan at Virginia.EDU
   Betreff: Certificate failure
        An: jan at horde.org

Hi Jan,

	I'm looking into an IMP problem that seems to be the same one
refrred to in the following e-mail of yours:

  http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20040412/010621.html

I've just upgraded to php-4.3.10 (for obvious reasons), and now I can't
log into IMP.  I get errors of the form:

PHP Notice:  (null)(): Certificate failure for localhost: self signed
certificate:

	I haven't been using ssl to communicate with the imap server
(since its localhost), but I went ahead and added "/novalidate-cert" to
the protocol line in servers.php, but this still didn't fix the problem.
What did you have to do to fix it in your case?

						Thanks for any help,
						Bryan

Bryan Wright                |"If you take cranberries and stew them like
Physics Department          | applesauce, they taste much more like prunes
University of Virginia      | than rhubarb does."  --  Groucho
Charlottesville, VA  22901  |
(434) 924-7218              |         bryan at virginia.edu

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/