[imp] Easy one- Change username/password/language text color...

Andy Rowan rowan at crssa.rutgers.edu
Wed Dec 22 10:21:03 PST 2004

At 12:23 PM 12/22/2004, Kyle Johnson wrote:
>I've changed the background/image displayed on my IMP login via edits to
>imp/templates/login/login.inc , but now my Username,Password, and Language
>prompts are faded into the white background I've chosen!
>
>I'm PHP/HTML crippled, so if someone could tell me where to change these 3
>prompts to appear as black text, rather than white, I'll go back to my cave
>and not bother this list again. (crossed fingers behind back)
>
>Many thanks-
>
>Kyle

There are files named html.php in the config directories of both horde and
imp.  I'm pretty sure the settings you're after are in
horde/config/html.php ... look for the line that says

$css['.light']['color'] = 'white';

and change it to black or whatever.  (Make a copy of it first.)

But ... that's going to turn other things black too.  If you don't like the
result, you'd have to get into the template ...
horde/imp/templates/login/login.inc ... and change the style name in
there.  That part is going to be hard if you don't know HTML.

There are some different templates on the horde web site too.  But I can't
find them at the moment...

-Andy