[imp] IMP H3

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Dec 24 08:36:08 PST 2004

> Try if deleting your nav_poll preference from the preference backend fixes
> this. Don't forget to logout before.

The only affect was negative. Before, I wouldn't get folders in the sidebar or
folder list (except INBOX and Trash), but my imp summary block would still
show any polled folders with new messages. After deleting the pref (I actually
had one for imp and one for horde), the block no longer shows me the other
folders.

--
Rick Emery

  you will always long to return"