[imp] mime types

M. Volkan Sonmez sonmez at sdu.edu.tr
Thu Dec 30 16:49:24 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von "M. Volkan Sonmez" <sonmez at sdu.edu.tr>:
>
>> I use IMP 4 with dovecot. When I select Turkish language in the login
>> screen
>> I could not see the body part of the message in IMP.
>> instead a message /"There are no alternative parts that can be displayed
>> inline."
>> appears as message body.
>>
>> When I switch to English everything is ok.
>>
>> Results of horde/test.php/
>> MCAL Support: *No*
>> Mcrypt Support: *No*
>> memory_limit disabled: *No
>> other parameters are ok.
>

> Are you sure you have the mbstring and iconv extensions installed?
>
> Jan.

Yes. Some parts from phpinfo();

    iconv

iconv support 		enabled
iconv implementation 	glibc
iconv library version 	2.3.4

Directive 			Local Value 	Master Value
iconv.input_encoding 		ISO-8859-1 	ISO-8859-1
iconv.internal_encoding 	ISO-8859-1 	ISO-8859-1
iconv.output_encoding 		ISO-8859-1 	ISO-8859-1

    mbstring

Multibyte Support 			enabled
Japanese support 			enabled
Simplified chinese support 		enabled
Traditional chinese support 		enabled
Korean support 				enabled
Russian support 			enabled
Multibyte (japanese) regex support 	enabled

mbstring extension makes use of "streamable kanji code filter and
converter", which is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public
License version 2.1.

Directive 			Local Value 	Master Value
mbstring.detect_order 		/no value/ 	/no value/
mbstring.encoding_translation 	Off 		Off
mbstring.func_overload 		0 		0
mbstring.http_input 		pass 		pass
mbstring.http_output 		pass 		pass
mbstring.internal_encoding 	/no value/ 	/no value/
mbstring.language 		neutral 	neutral
mbstring.substitute_character 	/no value/ 	/no value/