[imp] IMP Displaying Headers instead of Message Body

Stephen Houchen shouchen at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 17:46:52 PST 2005

Hi, everyone.  This is my first post to this list - thanks for your time.

I installed IMP 4.0 (final) on Fedora Core 3 on Dec 24... and as far as I can remember, it was displaying messages OK at that time.  But now, it is displaying headers in the message body area, and not displaying the message body at all.  As you can see in the screen shot (URL below), the message source in the example is quite simple and displays OK in Thunderbird and Outlook Express.

A more complicated message source (HTML and plain text, created in Thunderbird) fails to display also... saying that no part of the message can be displayed inline.  (Screen shot at the URL below)

I'm using Postfix / Cyrus IMAP / amavisd-new / SpamAssassin but the problem still happens if I configure Postfix not to use the content filter.

Here are the screen shots:  http://home.carolina.rr.com/shouchen/index.html

Can someone tell me what might have caused this or where to look for a potential problem?  I didn't see this problem when I originally installed HORDE/IMP on Dec 24, so I must have broken something since then.  In case this info helps... the computer was configured on my home network but was recently moved to a colocation facility... so host name and IP address have changed.  I might have missed something in a config file when preparing for the move?

Thank you!!
Stephen Houchen