[imp] bug/features in framework_3 version

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Tue Jan 4 07:20:50 PST 2005

GPG/PGP reply feature:
There maybe a unwanted feature while replying pgp encrypted email. I can
decrypt the mail ok and read it, but if I want to reply then the
message is quoted in the reply in its original gpg encrypted form.

Strange config in attrib text:
$_prefs['attrib_text'] = array(
'value' => _("Quoting %%f:"),

If I use this config value then the reply mail will have text:
Quoting %F

> Quoted text

Quoting works if I change _("Quoting %%f:") to _("Quoting %f:")
It would seem that there is too many %-characters.

--
   Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
   ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )