[imp] s/mime signature and attachments

Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks Ltda. ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net
Tue Jan 4 10:21:07 PST 2005

Hi!

Im using a digital signature in all the mails i send. So they are stored in my
sent mail folder with the digital signature.

The problem im having is that when i "forward" a mail taken from my sent mail
folder, and it has the digital signature and an attachment, the old signature
is shown as attachment, but the attachment/s that mail has are not shown.

When the mail is sent, i receive it with the original attachments duplicated.

I dont know if this is clear enough, hope someone can understand it.

Best regards,

Ivan Alejandro Žilić Schmidt
MainNetworks Ltda.
ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net