[imp] (no subject)

Jurgen Schaub jurgen at marketcom.com.au
Tue Jan 4 16:52:28 PST 2005

This might be a bit OT, but I'm at my wits end here. I can't seem to get PHP's
imap.so to recognise the new c-client. I installed 2004a from the
FreeBSD ports
collection - it's right there in /usr/local/lib/ and
/usr/local/include/c-client/ and I've recompiled imap.so, even all of PHP to
see if that would do anything. phpinfo() still reports the version of c-client
as "2000". Apache's been started and stopped a gazillion times throughout the
procedure, and I can't think of what else to do.

And through all of this, the original can't-see-attachments problem has
persisted.

Any help, please?

....jurgen

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------