[imp] IMP 4.0.1 render bug with Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox

Steve Lidie sol0 at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Jan 6 09:12:25 PST 2005

I first patched Horde 3.0 to 3.0.1 and IMP from 4.0 to 4.0.1 and
noticed that Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox on Mac OS X, Linux and Win32 all
displayed two left-columns.  Safari/Camino/IE all worked properly.  I
downgraded to Horde 3.0 and IMP 4.0 and all browsers again displayed
one left column.

I then installed Horde 3.0.1/IMP 4.0.1 from scratch and the double
left-side columns came back.  I searched the bugs DB but got no hits.