[imp] Problem with Horde Authentication with usernames like username@domainxyz.com

alengua at virtual-orbis.com alengua at virtual-orbis.com
Thu Jan 6 11:25:31 PST 2005

I have just installed Horde 3.01 with IMAP authentication
and I am trying to setup IMP 4.0 with Horde authentication.

However, after the installation of IMP, after logging to HORDE,
I need to login again to IMP, because when I click in the Mail link,
I get an "Authentication Error". Therefore I need to login again.

I have edited the servers.php enabling Horde Authentication
('hordeauth' => true), but still receive the error.

It seems to work fine with users of 1 word, like "admin", however
it don´t work OK with other users whose usernames are of the form
name at domainxyz.com

I hope that someone can help me.

Regards
Alejandro Lengua